GuidePedia
 "You are every reason, every hope, and every dream, I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours".
 Buy your wall decal to receive one with the quote from the movie The Notebook "You are every reason, every hope, and every dream, I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. -The Notebook "This is made out of the highest quality vinyl from Value Decals. Your friends will envy your home and you with this wonderfully designed decal. Can be applied to any smooth surface. Check us out for wall decals and smaller decals! Purchase only from Value Decals for the highest quality decals. Beware of knockoffs. These designs are copyrighted and trademarked by Value Decals. Any products and designs reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of Value Decals will be pursued for damages as compensation for infringement.
Decal Features
- Color: Black
- Size: 36" x 18" approximately (measured from longest side)
- Fan Favorite
- Perfect for Any theme
- Other sizes and colors available.
- Total price: $11.98
Get it now from this link: I Will Always Be Yours
Here you a Buyer review to this amazing decal quote ( See All reviews At Amazon )
This review is from: I Will Always Be Yours Wall Decal Quote Vinyl Love The Notebook Large Nice Sticker.
I have ordered 7 different vinyl wall art expressions from probably 7 different companies on Amazon. Received this one first, applied it first... by far the easiest and most beautiful I have received yet. I have this one over our bed and thought my not mushy husband would not like it, but he does in fact love it. Follow the directions and it is very easy to apply. This one was my most challenging to apply as I had to do it standing on an unstable mattress and not the floor. The larger letters or appliques or more difficult, but the directions usually admit they take more time. This one was a breeze though.

Post a Comment

 
Top