Thursday, March 26, 2015
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Saturday, March 21, 2015
To be successful in your work you need to have a good combination of management and leadership. Here I give you the role and the main differences between leader and manager to find out where are you stand in your role.
- The manager focus on things; the leader focus on people
- The manager makes the plan; the leader inspire.
- The manager do things right; the leader do the right things.
- The manager organizes the work; the leader influence.
- The manager direct; the leader motivates others.
- The manager control; the leader build.
- The manager follows the rules; the leader shape entities.